Stemming in the dihedral
- Day 1 –Arrive or meet at Denver International Airport; transfer to South Park area (near Fairplay) and do some climbing in the area at Valley of Chickens. We overnight at the base of Feral Petunia.
- Day 2 — Today we climb at Feral Petunia near camp then we drive through the beautiful San Luis Valley to camp at Penitente Canyon.
- Day 3 — We spend the day climbing the amazing routes in Penitente canyon, steep and vertical climbing on good edges, we camp at Penitente canyon again
- Day 4– We leave Penitente early in order to beat the heat at Shelf rd, we spend a half day in the morning climbing at Shelf rd on the awesome limestone here, then move to camp at Turkey rocks.
- Day 5– We spend the morning crack climbing at the famous Turkey rocks area near the South Platte river, we camp at Turkey rocks.
- Day 6– Today we move to 11 mile canyon and we climb the large domes in 11 mile canyon before an afternoon dip in the river to cool off, overnight at state park nearby and have our final campfire.
- Day 7—We have an early breakfast in final packing before departing to Denver.
Relaxing at the end of the day